There has been a fascinating resurgence of vinyl titles released the past couple of weeks. The Swinging Pig have five new Led Zeppelin titles released last week. Nineteen SixtyNine (TSP 300-13) documents the January 5th, 1969 Whisky A Go-Go tape that surfaced last year. Madison Square Garden (TSP 300-6) is a one LP set covering the first third of the February 12th, 1975 Madison Square Garden audience tape, and Southampton 1973 Parts 1 & 2 (TSP 300-21) cover the January 22nd, 1973 Southampton multi-track. Another Swingin’ Pig vinyl title is the seventy LP set The Final Option, a copy of the old RSR set from the mid eighties.
- Led Zeppelin – Stand Up, Sit Down Up There Settle Down (Tarantura TCD-214,215 Valkyrie’s Vigil Box)
- New releases on Beano, Zodiac, & no label!
- The Rolling Stones – Salt Lake City 2005 – (No Label)
- Miles Davis – The Last Supper – Live At La Villette 1991 – (Voodoo Down – VDD 2022-013)
- Bob Dylan – ‘Rough and Rowdy in Milwaukee and Washington’ (Crystal Cat CC 1135-38)